Dr. Samuel Koo will be leading a free webinar on Shoulder Health and Repair on January 27th at 6:00 PM. Dr. Koo will be discussing the following topics:
- Shoulder arthritis can be debilitating for activities of daily living.
- Maintenance of a range of motion is paramount to nonoperative treatment of shoulder arthritis.
- Shoulder replacements are a great solution for pain relief for those with shoulder arthritis.
- Reverse shoulder replacements are more common now than conventional total shoulder replacements.
- Early surgical treatment results in better functional outcomes for patients.
To RSVP to this webinar, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the zoom link to the webinar upon submitting your RSVP. For more information, visit https://www.irgpt.com/events/shoulder-health-and-repair-webinar.